2006年12月1日

Goodbye 2006 and Happy New Year 2007!

I’m looking forward to another challenging year ahead. There are few optimistic forecasts and the overall marketadspendis expected to continue flat at best and understandably, ROI is the most frequently used word going around (see page 6 related to this).

Media involves a lot of numbers and I expect it always will, butas consumerbehaviourand mindsets have evolved, as has our business, media is science and art combined -we discover, create and re-invent ways to talk to our target consumers. I hope the showcases you’ve seen here have at least entertained you each month and at most inspired you to think beyond traditional contacts or given you fresh ideas. We just took some of our clients through a collection of Starcom worldwide award cases and I myself was inspired by what can be achieved on a small budget against a tough business situation.

In this last issue for 2006, for more ways to create talk and use TV, I leave you with a “news buzz project”we worked on with Uni-President for AB yoghurt. And on page 4, we try and crack the mystery of one of the world’s most important consumer segments, the “Tweens”.

I wish everyone a Merry X’mas 2006 and great success in 2007.

沒有留言: